Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Expat. Roasters Bali Seminyak



Ending my Bali trip with a stroll along Seminyak Square and I stumbled upon this trendy coffee shop. Just right next to the ever so crowded brunch place, Sisterfield, Expat Roastery seemed to be doing fine on its own. Apparently as I get to know the place, it is somehow correlated with Sisterfield.






The coffee shop is modest in size with a very appealing industrial interior design; a concrete table jutted out which was seemed to be a continuation from the island bar inside. The outdoor seating area is perfect for people watching while sipping the enjoyable coffees.




According to one of the barista, Expat coffee roasts their own bean at Seniman Roaster in Ubud and the beans used are Sumatra Aceh Gayo. If you are not familiar with beans (which I am also still learning), the bean is bold and more acidic in taste.




I ordered the Cappuccino and Piccolo Latte and in comparison I prefer the Piccolo Latte. It has a bold taste and a nice aftertaste.


I would have to say with the growing coffee shops that are popping out across the Island and especially in Seminyak, it could compete well with the others; such as Titik Temu, Revolved and Kim Soo. Always good for me, the more the merrier!



Expat. Roasters

Jalan Kayu Cendana Blok C003
Seminyak Bali 80361

ph  : +62361 738 454
hrs : 7AM- 5PM
IG   : @expatroasters




No comments:

Post a Comment