Monday, May 15, 2017

TreLatte COFFEE for a quick stop


my favorite spot and table

I still remember when the first ‘hip’ coffee shop opened in West Jakarta area and that was Koultura coffee. The place settled nicely in the middle of busy Taman Ratu area and I acknowledged the place as one of the pioneer of coffee shobp to represent the West side. Since then, more and more coffee shops opened up and at the moment there are roughly, from the top of my head, up to fifteen coffee shops in west area. With so many lackluster coffee places to choose from these days (some places get my head scratch wondering with the coffee so bad why bother opening?), I am beginning to be weary.


cute murals all over the wall

pretty decorated with yellow as the dominant color

The place is not big in size and it was divided into three areas; the outdoor seating for smoking area, the inside seating and the big room meeting area with minimum charge to be able to use the area. This coffee shop is minimally decorated relaying to its cute murals on the wall that combined with colorful theme with yellow as the dominant color.





even the clock has yellow color

Weary as I may be, coffee with substance is all I seek that lead me to Trelatte Coffee hoping for a decent cup of coffee. Located near Three Folks Coffee, this place was recently opened serving drinks and the munchies.




I ordered two cups of cappuccino and hoped for the best. To my delight it was not a disappointment. Though I like my coffee strong with less milk, the medium body coffee; not too acidic, not that bitter, mild aroma and texture, that I had was quite pleasant. I am quite sure for the coffee ‘social’ drinker will find the coffee here satisfactory.



With the quaint ambience and very close to where I live, I wouldn’t mind to keep coming back for coffee breaks. The owners and servers were very welcoming and warmth, I wish them the best in their future endeavors and weed out the competition since lot of coffee place only means more picky costumers. Good luck!

well spended

TreLatte Coffee and Soul

Ruko Kencana Niaga
Jalan Taman Aries Blok D1 no 3C, 3D, 3U
Jakarta Barat

PH   : +6221 585 7376
Hrs  : 7 am- 7pm
IG    : @trelattecoffee

No comments:

Post a Comment