Monday, November 14, 2016

Sunday Brunch at Rasa Intercontinental Jakarta






Rasa Restaurant at Intercontinental Hotel Mid Plaza offers a family- friendly international buffet concept where great and fresh food are served together with entertainment for every family to enjoy; playground that full of activities and games for the kids to enjoy and separate buffet that filled with sweet treats and every flavor of drinks imaginable for the sweet toothed.









The Sunday brunch, which I think is reasonably priced, of IDR 375,000++ per person and IDR 198,000++ per child of the age 6 to 12 years old, consists of BBQ grill, Japanese sushi, tandoor kitchen, hot-wok counter, pasta selections and not forgetting the desserts and fruit counter to top it off.








The restaurant itself might not look as big as other typical buffet restaurant you find in other hotels but fret not, it might be compact but it will satisfy you like no other buffet restaurants there is! I literally tried everything the restaurant had to offer. I am no ashamed of how full my table is (I’m doing you a favor by picking out the best of the best, aren’t I?)



My top recommendation would be to try their fresh seafood counter because it is fresh and it is delicious. My next suggestion would be the pasta corner, the pasta I had ordered was not on the menu, it was from the live cooking show that had made it specially just for me (I felt pampered).





The pasta, Aglio Olio, was cooked perfectly Alden te just how I like it with generous topping that was perfectly balanced; the pasta had enough saltiness, hot, oily and that umami taste is divine in otherwise a classic dish.




Not forgetting the dessert, they have abundance of choices to choose from that your sweet tooth might jump for joy just by looking at it. From cakes, chocolate fondue, pastries, ice creams to macaroons they all tasted exquisite and I could seem to stop myself from this guilty pleasure



I had a satisfying time brunching at this restaurant, not only it is budget friendly, the food are delicious. I had to mention that the swimming pool is free for anyone that dine here at Rasa Restaurant, so do not forget to enjoy the free access perk. Definitely a good place to spend Sundays with the family. 






Rasa Restaurant

Intercontinental Hotel Jakarta
Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav 10-11
Jakarta 10220, Indonesia

+6221 251 0888

IG : @intercontinentaljakarta




No comments:

Post a Comment